Hey stylish sexy boys,
I’m looking for some cool (not obnoxiously flamboyant) jewelry. I’m not sure what. Maybe something for the wrist? Or a necklace?
Anyone have any good sites to buy such stuff? Let me know here or shoot me a message!
- silent-noon likes this
- youcanuseme answered:budha to budha is an amazing brand and has some real nice bracelets (it an tough edge)
- rainbowcumshot likes this
- indianagayguy answered:etsy.com whoah. so much there.
- mindturbulence likes this
- avantgardehautecouture answered:topman
- livefastxdieyoungxbewildxhavefun answered:check out marc by marc jacobs friendship bracelets on nordstrom.com or neimanmarcus.com theyre pretty low key
- likeanewb0rn said:Asos has cool stuff
- imjusthorny said:Skeleton watch! Its like a see through watch. So fashionable. Really good prices ones on overstock.
- mr-jerk-off answered:I like a lot of the things on Jackthreads. Cheap, too.
- giveitupandgetdown said:Miansai! Check them out
- bonermakers posted this